Monday, January 13, 2014

The poorest excuse for why I haven't blogged all Winter Break + 1 question


The answer: I'm lazy and not very motivated. I have to say, college takes a lot out of a person. Even though it was most Gen. Eds, my classes were very demanding. So, what do I do when I get home? I SLEEP! A lot.

Yeah, it a stupid excuse. I have at least three reviews that never were posted from last summer, and I just finished one book so I need to review that. I'm so lazy. I have been contemplating on whether or not just to stop blogging and just go back to just reading, but then I thought, nah! Sure, I'm not like the other major blogs that can post everyday and put up giveaway after giveaway, but I'm fine with that. Would I like to be like them? Hell yeah. Will I be? Possibly. Soon? No.

I'm guess is that since most of the big, high powered blogs' bloggers are women/men with a routine schedule, they have a set time to read, blog, read, etc. Me? Not so much. Given that I also procrastinate too much, there is a big doubt that I will ever had a routine schedule. Oh well. Post as I go.

I have one more thing before I post reviews that should have been posted last year. In my bookstore, I've changed the list of what is up for grabs and the price. Instead of paying the for the books, just pay for the shipping. I'll probably repost this again later just to get it out there one more time.

Oh, I here's my question:

Don't you think it's ridiculous that Barnes N' Noble doesn't have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday/After Christmas sale on ALL products? I think it's stupid. Only the ones with a red dot are on sale, but those are the books most people don't really, really want. Seriously! What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment