Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Shell Full of Books #22

 
A Shell Full of Books is my version of IMM of the Story Siren's. Only with a different blurb everyday because I can't remember what I said the previous week. :D
 
Here's this week's!
 
 
Won:
 
Thanks goes to Rochelle from Books Likes Stars
 
Envy (The Fury Trilogy #2) by Elizabeth Miles
Thanks goes to Amber from Down The Rabbit Hole
 
Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine
Thanks goes to Asher from Paranormal Indulgence
 
Traded:
 
Thanks goes to Ashley from Wholly Books
 
Up For Trade:
 
 
 
That's all......OH WAIT!!
 
 
I keep forgetting to do this. I'm sorry! I've been busy with school and crap. Anyway, just pick anybook from the store and it's on sale. :D Just email here if you see a book you want.
 
Thanks guys!
 
Until Next Time!
 
 
 

1 comments:

  1. Great books this week!! Cannot wait to start Throne of Glass http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-21-books.html

    ReplyDelete