Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Shell Full of Books #20

 
So, A Shell Full of Books is a way to show the world what books have come out or are coming out and showing them to the world. :D
 
Here's what I got:
 
 
Won:
 
(FINALLY! I won this one. :D And then today, I learn "Hey, you've won an ARC of Throne of Glass! So, keep your eyes open for that one. That's going up for trade.)
Fury (The Fury Trilogy #1) by Elizabeht Miles
(Anyone got the first book?)
(This one freaks me out.)
Thanks goes to Rachel from Fiktshun and Jaime from Two Chicks on Books
 
Thanks goes to Anna from Pocketful of Books
 
Wake (Watersong #1) by Amand Hocking
Thanks goes to Lisa from Paranormal Urban Fantasy Reviews
(Love the cover)
Thanks goes to the awesome guys over at Epic Reads
 
Gifted:
 
Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
(Yay!)
Thanks goes to Jenny from Supernatural Snark
 
Up for Trade/Sale:
 
If no one has the first book to the Touch series, I will sell this one, HB standard price. Same for the PB of Witch Eyes. And since I forgot:
again, Witch Eyes is on sale.
 
The ARCs of Fury and Wake are up for grabs. :D
 
 
So, what did you get this week?
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment