Saturday, April 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #19



Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'

It was an okay week. Still waiting on some. :)



Won:
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Thanks goes to the girls over at The YA Sisterhood

Cloaked by Alex Finn
e-book
Thanks goes to Laura from A Work of Fiction

Swag:
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks bookmarker
Thanks goes to Willa of Willa's Ramblings

Traded:
Mercy by Rebecca Lim
Thanks goes to Nikki from Fiction Freak


And hey, I'm sorry I haven't posted much. I just finished my science homework and I'm stuck on english. And this month is ACTs! Yay! (NOT!) Anyway, I will do my best to catch up on my reviews. :D Thanks guys!


So tell me, what's in your mailbox?



Keep On Reading!


9 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my IMM

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of interesting looking books in your mailbox. I'm looking forward to reading Pandemonium too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay are you kidding that's a great week! Hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got some awesome books here... I wanna read Cloaked too! and Pandemonium ARC! yay~ happy reading!


    My IMM

    Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Cloaked- looks awesome!

    Hope your homework goes well- it'll all be over soon!

    New follower :-)

    My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Lauren Oliver title, looks like she's receiving a lot of love from book bloggers recently. Nice! Enjoy your new titles this week. Drooling over your swag.

    Here's mine over at GatheringBooks:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/in-my-mailbox-42-the-science-fiction-and-hardcore-fantasy-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mailbox!! Love Lauren Oliver!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-39-book-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like an awesome week to me! I love, love, love fairy tale retellings and still need to totally check out Cloaked. Thanks for the reminder :P. Happy reading!

    My IMM @ YA Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a lot of nice books this week. I can't wait to read Pandemonium! Delirium was really good.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete